Last updated: 24/03/2021
Set out below are the terms on which “Do My Beauty” 21 West View, Wesham, PR4 3DA provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any “Do My Beauty” treatment. We reserve the right to change my Terms & Conditions from time to time. Do My Beauty may inform you of the changes to the Terms using the available means of communication. Do My Beauty recommends you to check the Site frequently to see the actual version of the Terms and their previous versions.
If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact me immediately on 07821 781807. If you wish to cancel or rearrange your appointment you need to let me know at least 24 hours before your appointment (48 hours for weekend/bank holidays). Failure to cancel or rearrange within these times it will result in the loss of the treatment from your value pack or deposit being redeemed.
Prior to your appointment, I will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guidelines may result in cancellation of your appointment, reduced treatment time, or additional fees being charged.
Punctuality & Courtesy
- Therefore out of respect for other clients and the therapist, please make sure you arrive on time for your treatments. Otherwise, you will have to wait until being able to be fitted in depending on the time allocation for the treatment or your treatment will be rescheduled to alternative time. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment.
- “Do My Beauty” will endeavor to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should I need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, I will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Any client who requires treatment and brings a child with them must also be accompanied by another adult to chaperone the child whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring an adult chaperone with any child will result in the treatment being canceled and loss of the value pack treatment or deposit. No children under the age of 16 years must be left unattended within the salon at any times.
- We are aware that many of you may be confused as to which treatment best suits your specific requirements. We of course, pleased to offer you up to date information and advice with a consultation in the strictest of confidence.
- A patch test is required for eye treatments such as eyelash tint 48 hours prior to treatment. If the results from the patch test are negative (no adverse reactions on the skin), then I schedule the appropriate treatments.
- Please advise if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions prior to making an appointment as some treatments may not be suitable.
“Do My Beauty” is, of course, the utmost importance. We follow strict hygiene procedures including only using new sterilized disposable needles for each client.
- “Do My Beauty” will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide “Do My Beauty” with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. “Do My Beauty” will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, “Do My Beauty” regarding the care of a treated area.
When booking an appointment please inform me of any health conditions as some conditions may prevent certain treatments being carried out. At each visit, you will be asked to sign your personalized consultation card so that I can be kept updated on any health issues. All personal details are kept in the strictest confidence.
- All payments for treatments, products, and courses must be made in full on the day of purchase. No credit is given for ANY treatments or courses for any reasons.
- Payment by cash only.
I do not offer refunds for any completed services. However, if you are in any way dissatisfied with any aspect of your experience, please contact me. I will try utmost to resolve any problems.
Courses of treatments
- All treatments purchased as a course must be paid for in full in advance of the first treatment.
- All treatment courses must be taken within 12 months of the date of purchase (unless there is a different time limit on the purchased package); any treatments left untaken after 12 months will be forfeited.
- Packages, a course of treatments are only refundable for medical reasons. Any refund agreed is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for nonattendance, from the total price of the course of treatment, with the difference returned to you.
- If you change your mind about your purchase within 14 days, we are happy to exchange it for another treatment or product or offer you a credit note. This is calculated by deducting the full list price of all treatments already taken, plus any charged for nonattendance
- Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and are valid for six months from the purchase date and will not be accepted after the expiry date.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Late cancellation and “failure to show” terms as laid out above also apply to gift vouchers – which will be voided at the salon should you fail to give the required notice.
- Gift Vouchers for “Do My Beauty” can be used as full or part payment towards treatments or products offered. Where a Gift Voucher Holder wishes to use the Gift Voucher towards treatments or products which are lower than the face value of the voucher no change can be given but the balance will remain on the Gift Voucher and can be used as full or part payment towards a future visit to “Do My Beauty”.
- Where a Gift Card Holder wishes to buy treatment and or products with a higher value than the face value of the Gift Voucher then he/she will be required to pay the difference.
Third Party Vouchers
- Due to the immense popularity of the vouchers and the carefully timed appointments, we regretfully inform you that clients with vouchers who are more than 10 minutes late or fail to arrive for their booked appointment WILL forfeit their full voucher treatment, without exception.
- Appointments must be made and performed BEFORE the expiry date of the voucher. No appointments will be honored after the voucher expiry date.
- Please note that there is a £25 rescheduling fee for all clients with a discount voucher.
- Clients who fail to give 48 hours notice of a cancellation will forfeit their voucher completely.
Refer a Friend
I will reward you after you refer a friend to me!
- Terms: Friend needs to be a new client to the “Do My Beauty”.
- You must have visited me in the last 6 months of redeeming the discount.
- Any discount can only be used and treatment to be completed Monday to Friday 09:30 am – 6 pm.
- Treatment must be booked in advance and must mention the discount.
- Subject to availability.
- Please note, a discount can be canceled and refused at any times for any reason.
Intellectual Property Rights
Do My Beauty grants you a non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable license to access and use the Site from one device in accordance with the Terms.
You shall not use the Site for unlawful or prohibited purpose. You may not use the Site in a way that may disable, damage, or interfere with the Site.
All content present on the Site includes text, code, graphics, logos, images, compilation, software used on the Site (hereinafter and hereinbefore the “Content“). The Content is the property of the Do My Beauty or its contractors and protected by intellectual property laws that protect such rights. You agree to use all copyright and other proprietary notices or restrictions contained in the Content and you are prohibited from changing the Content.
You may not publish, transmit, modify, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer, or create and sell derivative works, or in any way use any of the Content. Your enjoyment of the Site shall not entitle you to make any illegal and disallowed use of the Content, and in particular, you shall not change proprietary rights or notices in the Content. You shall use the Content only for your personal and non-commercial use. Do My Beauty does not grant you any licenses to the intellectual property of Do My Beauty.
Do My Beauty Materials
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Content you are granting Do My Beauty to use your Content in connection with the operation of Do My Beauty’s business including, but not limited to, the rights to transmit, publicly display, distribute, publicly perform, copy, reproduce, and translate your Content; and to publish your name in connection with your Content.
No compensation shall be paid with regard to the use of your Content. Do My Beauty shall have no obligation to publish or enjoy any Content you may send us and may remove your Content at any time.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Content you warrant and represent that you own all of the rights to your Content.
Disclaimer of Certain Liabilities
The information available via the Site may include typographical errors or inaccuracies. Do My Beauty shall not be liable for these inaccuracies and errors.
Do My Beauty makes no representations about the availability, accuracy, reliability, suitability, and timeliness of the Content contained on and services available on the Site. To the maximum extent allowed by the applicable law, all such Content and services are provided on the “as is” basis. Do My Beauty disclaims all warranties and conditions regarding this Content and services, including warranties and provisions of merchantability, fitness for a certain purpose.
To the maximum extent permitted by the applicable law, in no event shall Do My Beauty be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive damages including, but not limited to, damages for loss of enjoyment, data or profits, in the connection with the enjoyment or execution of the Site in the context of the inability or delay to enjoy the Site or its services, or for any Content of the Site, or otherwise arising out of the enjoyment of the Site, based on contract and non-contract liability or other reason.
If the exclusion or limitation of liability for damages, whether consequential or incidental, are prohibited in a particular case, the exclusion or limitation of liability shall not apply to you.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Do My Beauty, its managers, directors, employees, agents, and third parties, for any costs, losses, expenses (including attorneys’ fees), liabilities regarding or arising out of your enjoyment of or inability to enjoy the Site or its services and Do My Beauty’s services and products, your violation of the Terms or your violation of any rights of third parties, or your violation of the applicable law. The may assume the exclusive defense and you shall cooperate with the Do My Beauty in asserting any available defenses.
Termination & Access Restriction
Do My Beauty may terminate your access and account to the Site and its related services or any part at any time, without notice, in case of your violation of the Terms.
When using the Site, you shall be responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of your account, password, and other credentials and for secure access to your device. You shall not assign your account to anyone. Do My Beauty is not responsible for unauthorized access to your account that results from misappropriation or theft of your account. The Company may refuse or cancel service, terminate your account, and remove or edit content.
Third Party Services
The Site may include links to other sites, applications, and platforms (hereinafter the “Linked Sites“).
Do My Beauty does not control the Linked Sites, and shall not be responsible for the content and other materials of the Linked Sites. Do My Beauty makes these links available to you for providing the functionality or services on the Site
You may not use the “Do My Beauty” website for any of the following purposes:
- Circulating any unlawful, harassing, abusive, obscene or otherwise objectionable material
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Sublime Beauty Salons website
- Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks or systems
- Interfering or disrupting networks or other websites connected to the Sublime Beauty Salons website
- Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner
The governing law of the Terms shall be the substantive laws of the country where Do My Beauty is set up, except the conflict of laws rules. You shall not use the Site in jurisdictions that do not give effect to all provisions of the Terms.
No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship shall be implied between you and Do My Beauty as a result of the Terms or use of the Site.
Nothing in the Terms shall be a derogation of the Do My Beauty’s right to comply with governmental, court, police, and law enforcement requests or requirements regarding your enjoyment of the Site.
If any part of the Terms is determined to be void or unenforceable in accordance with applicable law then the void or unenforceable clauses will be deemed superseded by valid and enforceable clauses shall be similar to the original version of the Terms and other parts and sections of the Terms shall be applicable to you and the Do My Beauty.
The Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Do My Beauty regarding the enjoyment of the Site and the Terms supersede all prior or communications and offers, whether electronic, oral or written, between you and Do My Beauty.
Do My Beauty and its affiliates shall not be liable for a failure or delay to fulfil its obligations where the failure or delay results from any cause beyond Do My Beauty’s reasonable control, including technical failures, natural disasters, blockages, embargoes, riots, acts, regulation, legislation, or orders of government, terroristic acts, war, or any other force outside of Do My Beauty’s control.
In case of controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action between Do My Beauty and you relating to the Site or other related issues, or the Terms, you and Do My Beauty agree to attempt to resolve such controversies, demands, claims, disputes, or causes of action by good faith negotiation, and in case of failure of such negotiation, exclusively through the courts of the country where Do My Beauty is set up.
Information about you and your visits to our site
We are committed to resolving any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Terms or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days.
We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention, however, if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority3